Dimensiva: web site www.dimensiva.com;
Dimensiva Content – all the content you can find on the web site www.dimensiva.com;
Item – represent every 3d model from DIMENSIVA website;
Account – is a registration of a user on DIMENSIVA site with a name and a password;
Subscriber – a person with 18 years old or over that agreed to receive online content from DIMENSIVA website;
Member – a user with an account which accepted the terms and conditions from DIMENSIVA site;
License – the terms and conditions for using the Items from DIMENSIVA site;
Browsing – activity that can be made by any person under the 13 years old or over on the DIMENSIVA site.
III. How to become a subscriber
2. Every real person who is interested to receive content/news from the DIMENSIVA website can register with their personal email on DIMENSIVA.
3. Every real person who want to be a subscriber need to have 18 years old or over. If you are under 18 years old you’ll need to use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
4. The principal responsibility of a subscriber it’s to give true, accurate and complete information when subscribing and to keep up-to-date (including a current email address) this information.
5. The subscription is not transferable.
IV. How to download a product
6. To download a product from DIMENSIVA site you’ll need to be a member registered;
7. To become a member registered you need to make an account with user and password and to select a type of subscription;
8. By downloading a product you’ll not actually acquiring ownership of the Item itself, only the license to use that Item;
9. The principle of the usage of the license will be considered only if the 3d model was downloaded;
10. As a Subscriber you benefit for account support, fraud protection on the site, quality control and other related services;
V. Transaction as a subscriber
11. The methods to pay for the subscription is via PayPal. You may be required to pay a handling fee.
12. In the event that you select to pay monthly and that payment fails to occur, we may immediately suspend your subscription until payment has been made. If we suspend your subscription your rights under these terms will also be suspended.
13. The conversion for all costs of currency conversion to your DIMENSIVA subscription can’t be controlled from us, because your financial institution does the currency conversation and can charge you additional fees.
14. When you subscribe to DIMENSIVA you promise that you understand what you can and can’t do with your downloaded Items in accordance with the License.
15. The final prices and fees are inclusive of transactional taxes relevant (like VAT).
VI. Refunds and Cancellations
16. Because we offer online content, we do not offer a refund or credit on a purchased subscription unless we have made changes to these terms.
17. There is no obligation from us to provide refund in situation like the following: you have changed your mind about your subscription, you subscribed by mistake, you ask for goodwill, you can no longer access your desired Items because they have been removed from DIMENSIVA site (we advise to download Items in the available times of your subscription).
VII. Intellectual Property
18. We own all the content from DIMENSIVA site, this include: 3d models with textures and materials, copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property on DIMENSIVA.
19. It is forbidden to copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our content or use any of our intellectual property.
VIII. Privacy and Confidential Information.
21. Your information provided is confidential, and we are responsible to protect it. While we take reasonable steps to preserve the security of your information, you must be aware that we can’t promise that your use of DIMENSIVA 3dmodels will be confidential, and we can’t promise that any information you provide to us is perfectly secure.
IX. Prohibited Conduct
22. DIMENSIVA as a community is based on a healthy working medium, so it’s normal to have a normal and decent conduct, so here will not tolerate: to give us a false email address, impersonate others, or misrepresent your affiliation with others, use information gathered from or through DIMENSIVA in a way that may confuse or mislead consumers (for example, gathering information to set up a site that looks like this site, and have the same content).
23. To use scripts to automatically mass download content
24. Using the DIMENSIVA Items in other way then written in License. To use the DIMENSIVA items in other way that violates the intellectual property, or that is fraudulent, obscene, unprofessional, offensive or defamatory.
25. We don’t accept to modify, reproduce, display, publish, distribute to, copy, transmit, perform, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, content, or Item obtained from or through DIMENSIVA, other than in accordance with these terms or the license for the Item.